Who we are
Hijama cupping therapy
Its use dates back to the available historical records of ancient Egyptians. One of the oldest Egyptian medical textbooks( Ebbers Papyrus), written in approximately
1550 BC, describes “Cupping ” used to ‘remove pathogens from the body’. It is evident that Cupping was considered a remedy for almost every type of disease as well as an important means of preserving good health and life.
Hippocrates and Galen( father of Medicine) were also great advocates of Cupping. Galen explains that the principle indication for Cupping is to eliminate residues, toxins and free radicals and Divert blood from one part of the body to another.
Hadiths about Hijama Cupping
Cupping (Hijamah) Is The Best Of Remedies
Anas ibn Maalik y reported that the Messenger r said, “Indeed the best of remedies you have is cupping (Hijamah)…” [Saheeh al-Bukhari (5371)].
Jaabir ibn Abdullah y reported that the Messenger r said, “Indeed in cupping (hijamah) there is a cure.” [Saheeh Muslim (5706)].
In Cupping There Is A Cure And A blessing
Abdullah ibn Abbas y reported that the Messenger r said, “Healing is in three things: in the incision of the cupper, in drinking honey, and in cauterizing with fire, but I forbid my Ummah (nation) from cauterization (branding with fire).” [Saheeh al-Bukhari (5681), Saheeh Sunan ibn Maajah (3491)].
The Department of Culture in Kenya
Our products give you three benefits
- Our products are natural in nature.
- Returns the body to its natural state.
- It is recommended by non other than the prophet. (SAW) told us in various hadith.
Hijama cupping therapy is known to do the following:
- Effective in pain management
- Detoxifies and rejuvenates the body
- Preventive and therapeutic in nature
- Eliminates muscle tension and fatigue
- Repairs and restores skin conditions
- Restores hormonal lmbalances
Frequently Asked Questions
Charges for cupping sessions depends on the type of package plan the client chooses, in general a cupping treatment will cost between ksh 2000-10000. First and subsequent sessions can also have varying costs.
The process of Hijama does not hurt at all, so there is nothing to be scared of. The incisions are very shallow, so most of the time you don’t even feel them. Many of the patients describe the feeling of incision as ticklish or light scratching. Besides, if it is the best treatment and remedy according to Allah (SWT) and His Messenger (SAW), we should not be afraid of it anyway.
The 17th, 19th, or 21st of the Islamic lunar month are without a doubt the best days to perform hijama. The dates that fall on a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday are the most chosen of these. Having said that, you can perform hijama on any day, especially if you're sick and need it as an immediate treatment.
For each treatment, we use only disposable cups and equipment for our clients' safety and hygiene. The cups are not given to the customer; instead, they are all disposed off following service.
We take our customers' safety very seriously.Our cupping procedures are performed in a setting that is expert, hygienic, and secure. Hijama cupping therapy is done under STRICT and sanitary guidelines. We only use singe use disposable sterile equipment that meets modern medical requirements.
Recommendations before Hijama
- Fast at least 2-3 hours before your treatment ‘’Cupping on an empty stomach is best. In it is a cure and blessing.” (Sahih Sunan Ibn Maajah 3487)
- Please have a shower 1-2hrs before your treatment and wear fresh clothes to reduce the risk of any infections
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Drink plenty of water
- To aid in an effective treatment please ensure areas to be cupped are shaved and hairless.
Recommendations after Hijama
Recommendations after Hijama
- Hijama marks heals in 2 – 3 days to a week sometime it can take up to 2 weeks. Apply olive oil or black seed oil.
- Eat some dates to bring your energy levels back up.
- Rest over the next 24 hours and avoid any strenuous exercises.
- Avoid marital relations for 24 hours after hijama session.
- Drink lots of water to help detox your body and remove any unwanted toxins.
- Avoid eating Red meat and dairy products( milk,eggs) for 24hours, but you can have chicken, fish, fruits and vegetables. This will help with healing process.
- Avoid having a shower or bath for 24 hours
- Use oil around the areas where you have been cupped as frequently as you can, such as olive, blackseed, or any antibacterial lotion or liquid oil. This can aid in the healing process and ease any itching or irritation you may feel.
- Avoid strenuous activities and rest but stay relatively active.